Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Experiment

Now that everything appears to be in working order, here's what I propose.

I've heard a few complaints about the lack of enlightening and funny blogs. I don't know if this problem is widespread. If it is, I've generated a list of things that will no doubt be discussed in my blog in the future - and I'm willing to take requests (although I cannot guarantee that everything I write will be simultaneously enlightening and funny, I will try for both nonetheless). Here's what you might expect from me thus far (provided it's acceptable for me to talk about them without getting sued, or something):

-Reviews (films, TV, theater, dinners, etc.)
-Ranting
-Current events (political and entertainment-related, as those two tend to coincide)
-Ranting
-Confused musings (food, fashion, dogs, rabbits, snakes, wild-card/random, etc.)
-Did I mention ranting?

I'm a bit paranoid, so I won't be going into the express details of my personal/professional life unless it's absolutely necessary (and even then, names, places, and other such things will be withheld). I will say for now that I am a recent college graduate with a degree in English, so I will do my best to offer decent grammar, proper punctuation and correct spelling.

Whatever that's worth these days.

Here's hoping this little experiment works,
BlueHotRage

No comments: